NEXT SHOW:
May 14-16, 2010
www.lakewoodantiques.com/indexhtm

At Cindy's Dragonfly on Hwy 441 in Dillard, Georgia.

email: janjonesdesign@ windstream.net

About Me

My photo
When I was a child, the only things I wanted to play with were paper, scissors, colors, glue, tape ... Today, in my 60s, I still want to play with those things. The creative side of me crept into my careers in sales and producing expositions and special events. Even though I don't create for a living now, I seem to be driven just as much. There aren't too many mediums I haven't attempted, but my loves today are acrylics, jewelry, mixed media, and papier collage mosaics. I wish I could make myself work with just one thing, but that will never happen. I always said writing would be my last career. I am in heaven when someone trust me with their life story. I combine writing and art and produce their stories in a beautiful, hand-bound book. I also believe very strongly in positive thinking and affirmations. I write affirmations for people ... to help with every thing from sickness to a new baby to depression ... and produce them in artsy books. Affirmations work!

COPYRIGHT

All photos, text, and images are the property of janjonesdesign. (c) 2010

Followers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lakewood 400 Market April 16-18

Come see me at the Lakewood 400 Market this week-end.  Here's a couple of things to see there!




No comments:

Post a Comment