NEXT SHOW:
May 14-16, 2010
www.lakewoodantiques.com/indexhtm

At Cindy's Dragonfly on Hwy 441 in Dillard, Georgia.

email: janjonesdesign@ windstream.net

About Me

My photo
When I was a child, the only things I wanted to play with were paper, scissors, colors, glue, tape ... Today, in my 60s, I still want to play with those things. The creative side of me crept into my careers in sales and producing expositions and special events. Even though I don't create for a living now, I seem to be driven just as much. There aren't too many mediums I haven't attempted, but my loves today are acrylics, jewelry, mixed media, and papier collage mosaics. I wish I could make myself work with just one thing, but that will never happen. I always said writing would be my last career. I am in heaven when someone trust me with their life story. I combine writing and art and produce their stories in a beautiful, hand-bound book. I also believe very strongly in positive thinking and affirmations. I write affirmations for people ... to help with every thing from sickness to a new baby to depression ... and produce them in artsy books. Affirmations work!

COPYRIGHT

All photos, text, and images are the property of janjonesdesign. (c) 2010

Followers